Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday

I'm linking up to show and tell for the first time to tell about who I'd invite to a dinner party.


When I started thinking about my list the first person that came to mind is defiantly one of my favorites!

Of course he's hysterical but also he seems so genuine. And I think this is the perfect choice because he would obviously be the life of the party so I wouldn't have to worry if everyone was having a good time.


Another one of my favorites is Bob Harper. I just love this guy! I will watch or listen to anything that he is on. He seems so genuine and real and just seems like a super fun person to be around.

If I could be best friends with this girl my life would be complete. ;) I've listened to "Wake up with Taylor" on sirius radio for almost 10 years! When I was working she made my drive to work enjoyable. We have nothing in common, but I don't think she would let that get in the way of becoming BFFs. :)

So when I was thinking of my list I thought I might want it to be well rounded. Maybe I needed someone who was wise and full of wisdom. Of course I thought of religious leaders, Oprah, politicians. Out of all of those type of people this guy is on top.

How doesn't love Tim Gunn??!!  No one. When I grow up I hope I'm half as sophisticated as he is.


But if wishes really could come true I'd have my grandma there. We lost my grandma almost 4 years ago to cancer. I miss her so much. She was such a special grandma - I was so so lucky. And if I could invite her I wouldn't want anyone else there no matter how fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment