Thursday, September 24, 2015

Life Lately

Seems like September is just FLYING by! Texas weather sure hasn't cooperated with giving us fall temperatures yet. :/  Hopefully we're just one cold front away from perfect fall temps!

I tried Shay's pumpkin muffins, except I made ours with chocolate cake mix. I would say the boys enjoyed them?!





On Monday we went for a nature walk. It was in the 90s. Boo. The boys were more excited about playing on the playground than the nature walk but still a fun time!




On Tuesday we had playgroup. This particular play group was hosted at someone's home. I really enjoy these types of play dates too because the kids are still playing and having fun but the mamas get to sit, relax and chat. :) Mr. big boy decided he was old enough for his first lunch date. We found these two sharing graham crackers with each other.


Wednesday was zoo day with friends! My boys love going to the zoo! We got a membership from my brother and his family for Christmas last year and it has turned out to be one of my favorite gifts! We have really gotten a ton of use out of it.
It seemed like all the animals were sleeping today but that didn't stop us from having a great time!

It's been a great week! We don't have too much planned for this weekend. I get to set around and wait for Derek's iphone to be delivered (don't even get me started) and soccer of Saturday morning. Keep your fingers crossed for that cold front for me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment