Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites - Feelings Edition

Happy Friday! Here are some of my favorite moments from this week.

Some of my favorite moments this week I shared yesterday. Two extra sweet things happened this week and my mommy heart is swelling!
On our nature walk I stopped to take some pictures. Normally I get complaints and I have to plead to just take one picture. This time though my big guy asked me if I would just take a picture of him and me and then gave me the biggest hug. He was hot and sweaty but I won't complain! I'll take as many hugs as he'll give me!!
While we were at the zoo this week I saw my boys holding hands - all on their own! I often ask them to hold hands while we are out and about for safety but this moment was because they wanted to.
My heart melts.





Another favorite this of mine this week is the Pope's visit to the US.
While I am not catholic my grandmother was.  I just picture her sitting on her couch watching the news coverage of his visit. She also spent her career working in D.C. so the fact that the Pope visited D.C. just makes me think she would have been even more interested. So I've watched all the buzz this week on the news thinking of her. Miss her so much.



My most favorite thing this week happened last night. My biggest guy is not very affectionate. He never has been. He just doesn't love people in his personal space. Last night as I was putting him to bed he asked if I would lay with him. Sure buddy!! I soaked in every. single. minute.


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment