Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Fri-YAY! Here a few favorite things from our week. 



We had a very successful first day of school! I was really dreading it - the unknown. How would it be for him? Would he be scared or sad? Would little brothers be ok with him "missing"? But everything is going great for everyone and I'm so happy about it! I really wanted school to be something positive for L and it's seems like it will be exactly that! 

Already made a new friend :)


My most favorite thing - we've started the -ber months!!! My most favorite time of the year! Everything about September 1 - the new year is wonderful. I'm so glad we're here again!


I was able to capture on of my favorite moments this week. 
Look at all three of my boys playing together. All. the. feels. My heart is mush ;)
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad the biggest liked school. Love the pic of all three boys together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! So happy I got the picture before someone moved! :)

      Delete