Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

It's Wednesday so let's see what I've been up too!

 

 

What We're Eating This Week

School starts next week so I'm trying to get a few new things in our rotation before we're on more of a routine. Of course I turned to some of my favorite bloggers for great ideas!
{I promise we don't only eat things that use taco seasoning}

What I'm Reminiscing About

L starts Pre-K next Tuesday. Derek rolls his eyes at me every time I get sad. He's going 2 days a week. He says "it's hardly school". I don't care. My baby will be away from me in the big wide world 2 days a week. I've decided 4 1/2 years its not long enough for you to be a "baby". Why must they grow up so fast?? L is a smart, silly, passionate little guy. He is SUPER type A and must have everything in order. I am going to miss him terribly {even if it's only 2 days a week}


What I've Been Up To

Really we have just been getting ready for school. We have gotten a few new clothes, new shoes and a fresh haircut.

What I'm Dreading

 Next Tuesday morning. See above. I promise to be excited and happy in front of him but I'm defiantly dreading dropping him off. So many emotions. 
{I feel I need to put it out there that my brain really does know that he will have a wonderful year, he is ready, he is going to have so much fun and grow so much. And I am excited for him.  My heart though... different story}


What I'm Working On

I'm SO SO excited! I've decided it's time to have a photography website! I'm just starting so I don't have anything to show yet. Stay tuned!

What I'm Excited About

The temps here in Texas are finally *starting* to come down to a more humane temperature. Which means fall is coming! The -ber months!! My most favorite time of the year!!! From September 1 thru New Year's Eve there is not one thing I do not love.

What I'm Watching

Derek and I just started watching HBO's "True Detective". We are only 2 episodes into the first season but I'm LOVING it so far! 

What I'm Listening To

I'm not a fan of country music really but I saw Sam Hunt on The Tonight Show a couple of weeks ago and I can not get his song out of my head! Super fun! 


What I'm Wearing

I recently bought this shirt and I'm loving it! It's defiantly going to be a staple in my fall wardrobe! 



What I'm doing this weekend

We don't have any big plans yet which probably means we will have a quiet weekend. Since soccer starts next week and then we'll have soccer games every Saturday morning for many weeks, a quiet weekend is just what we need.

What I'm looking Forward to Next Month

The start of September starts my favorite time of year. I love everything about fall and then the holidays. I'm looking forward to getting it all started!

No comments:

Post a Comment