Thursday, August 20, 2015

O is 9 months!

My little sunshine baby just turned 9 months old! I think I say how I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up all the time but I really feel that way! HOW can he be 9 months old already???

All three boys have weighed in at almost the same weight and length at 9 months. It's amazing how they are following the same pattern. It's like it's genetic or something. ;) O is a whopping 24 pounds. I know - that's a ton. But really these boys are just made of concrete. O is a very lite eater. You'll just have to believe me.

A few things about Mr. O at 9 months.

He just started crawling! I now have all 3 mobile. Pray for me.

He continues to be the best baby! I seriously won the baby lottery. Never fussy and always happy!

He loves his brothers. He fills with excitement anytime they happen to play near him or give him attention. I know he can't wait to really play with them.

He's an excellent sleeper! He is still napping three times and day and all night! {I told you I won the baby lottery!}

He has 6 teeth. 2 bottom and 4 on top.

We love him like crazy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment