Thursday, August 6, 2015

First Blog Post!

Hello! Welcome to my new little corner of the internet. I am a wife and a mommy to three little boys. Which also makes me everything else in the world. A cook, designer, nurse, accountant, personal assistant,etc.... Moms you understand right?!
So since this is my first post here are a few facts about me:

I am now a stay at home mom but that is a recent thing in my life. I spent 8 years as a first grade teacher.

I love love love photography. I'm trying to get better everyday.

I like to call myself a "geographical mutt". I have lived in Texas for over 10 years now but I grew up in the Midwest. I have also spent a lot of time on the East Coast and have some family from there. My husband is from the South so I feel like they're my people too.

I strive to be positive about everything everyday. NO it doesn't always work but I try. 

I love to be creative. It makes me feel like everything is balanced and right in the world when I'm creating.

So here's hoping I can keep up with this blogging thing! Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment